What's new

Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're always right! Run with that!
And seeing how we don't know jack sh!t...
Have a great evening!

I never said you were wrong. nor am I getting paid for the photos I have taken.
So what do you want here? We've offered how to improve these images and you say it's picking the little things to ruin the photo and you "have no control." The REAL people in your life are probably well paid photographers and teachers of photography. I'd believe them over a forum of PAID professionals, teachers and advanced shooters.
 
BrandonDull said:
okay well I think my photos are legit and so does everyone else in real life, maybe not on this forum b/c thats all people do nowadays is pick out little things to ruin the whole photo.

It's those little things that make a photo average and snapshotty.

I'm not sure what you mean by legit but if everybody IRL likes them and you do as well - then what was the purpose of posting here?? Everybody IRL loves my photos as well even my crappy snapshots that I took when I first started out. I've had people ask me to shoot their weddings for them - and I am far from a great photographer - I wouldn't even say I was a good photographer. But I don't want average everyday people to like my work - I want my peers (photographers/artists) to like my work. That's why I am on a photography forum - so I can get feedback from other photographers and learn from them.
 
BrandonDull said:
okay well I think my photos are legit and so does everyone else in real life, maybe not on this forum b/c thats all people do nowadays is pick out little things to ruin the whole photo.

It's those little things that make a photo average and snapshotty.

I'm not sure what you mean by legit but if everybody IRL likes them and you do as well - then what was the purpose of posting here?? Everybody IRL loves my photos as well even my crappy snapshots that I took when I first started out. I've had people ask me to shoot their weddings for them - and I am far from a great photographer - I wouldn't even say I was a good photographer. But I don't want average everyday people to like my work - I want my peers (photographers/artists) to like my work. That's why I am on a photography forum - so I can get feedback from other photographers and learn from them.


I didnt know I was posting to a bunch of stuck up cocky mofos.
 
BrandonDull said:
okay thanks. so if you look at my website TrendyAndTalented.com - which photos should I take down? I want it to showcase MY best work.

I'm on my phone so the chance of me going through your whole website is slim to none. Why don't you take what you've heard here and sit down and look through your photos....then you decide what is your BEST work. That is the best way to learn. It can be hard to critique your own work because of your emotional attachment to them but it's a skill that will definitely help you in the long run. But no matter what - YOU should be able to determine what is your best work. If you rely on someone else to tell you then you'll never learn or grow.....
 
BrandonDull said:
okay well I think my photos are legit and so does everyone else in real life, maybe not on this forum b/c thats all people do nowadays is pick out little things to ruin the whole photo.

It's those little things that make a photo average and snapshotty.

I'm not sure what you mean by legit but if everybody IRL likes them and you do as well - then what was the purpose of posting here?? Everybody IRL loves my photos as well even my crappy snapshots that I took when I first started out. I've had people ask me to shoot their weddings for them - and I am far from a great photographer - I wouldn't even say I was a good photographer. But I don't want average everyday people to like my work - I want my peers (photographers/artists) to like my work. That's why I am on a photography forum - so I can get feedback from other photographers and learn from them.


I didnt know I was posting to a bunch of stuck up cocky mofos.
You are getting offensive. I am sure you have other things to do.
 
BrandonDull said:
okay thanks. so if you look at my website TrendyAndTalented.com - which photos should I take down? I want it to showcase MY best work.

I'm on my phone so the chance of me going through your whole website is slim to none. Why don't you take what you've heard here and sit down and look through your photos....then you decide what is your BEST work. That is the best way to learn. It can be hard to critique your own work because of your emotional attachment to them but it's a skill that will definitely help you in the long run. But no matter what - YOU should be able to determine what is your best work. If you rely on someone else to tell you then you'll never learn or grow.....

exactly. wasted my time with this forum. #fail
 
BrandonDull said:
I didnt know I was posting to a bunch of stuck up cocky mofos.

Thanks!
Glad I wasted my time replying to you!
 
It's those little things that make a photo average and snapshotty.

I'm not sure what you mean by legit but if everybody IRL likes them and you do as well - then what was the purpose of posting here?? Everybody IRL loves my photos as well even my crappy snapshots that I took when I first started out. I've had people ask me to shoot their weddings for them - and I am far from a great photographer - I wouldn't even say I was a good photographer. But I don't want average everyday people to like my work - I want my peers (photographers/artists) to like my work. That's why I am on a photography forum - so I can get feedback from other photographers and learn from them.


I didnt know I was posting to a bunch of stuck up cocky mofos.
You are getting offensive. I am sure you have other things to do.

I am sure this forum sucks.
 
BrandonDull said:
okay thanks. so if you look at my website TrendyAndTalented.com - which photos should I take down? I want it to showcase MY best work.

I'm on my phone so the chance of me going through your whole website is slim to none. Why don't you take what you've heard here and sit down and look through your photos....then you decide what is your BEST work. That is the best way to learn. It can be hard to critique your own work because of your emotional attachment to them but it's a skill that will definitely help you in the long run. But no matter what - YOU should be able to determine what is your best work. If you rely on someone else to tell you then you'll never learn or grow.....

exactly. wasted my time with this forum. #fail


No, you've just wasted OUR time. You're taking this far to personal, and you're MAKING it far too personal as well.
 
And, another one bites the dust!

OP: Let's relax a little bit. When you post an image on TPF, you're going to get comments and critique. You may not like all of the comments, but look at the people who have replied to the two threads of yours that I have locked in the last 30 seconds, there's an awful lot of talent and knowledge giving you suggestions for improvement. If you don't want to take it, fine, but I'd suggest you don't complain about either!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom