Feedback.

live_it10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm gonna post alot of pictures. just criticize anything u want to. (forgive me if these are terrible, i'm kinda just starting off)

eyefix2.jpg

lake023.jpg

lake021.jpg

lake014.jpg

(needs to be photoshopped^^)
lake012.jpg

lake009.jpg

cruise025.jpg

pics029.jpg

pics019-1.jpg

skywithtrees.jpg

(cliche)
newer010.jpg

lake039.jpg

regjun06002.jpg

acapulco019.jpg

acapulco093.jpg

I lived in Acapulco before the Princess was built and then stayed there in '80. It's was only one building then and quite beautiful.

I'm not going to get into individual critique of them all, but I would like to add a few comments.

I don't like the heavily processed/excessive grain photos.

The crop on the Pontiac is too tight.

The last one looks like it's from a travel catalog.

Please number your photos.

I am quickly finding out that may sound harsh to some here, but I have a nice, serious, compliment coming that should help ease the "pain"...

You did a great job of making conscious efforts to be creative in almost every shot. #9, and #2, were my favorites of the lot.

the stait way one i love

great work keep it up

Great start.
Alot of these pictures remind me of some I took when I first started.
A few suggestions/comments:

#2 The Stairs. The hand rail in the foreground is very distracting. Placing the camera a little more to the left or looking right up the stairs from the bottom would've helped. I love how the sun comes through that window and lights them up.

#3 It could be just me but it seems very out of focus. If you were using auto focus try manual if your camera allows for it. My camera sometimes can not decide what to focus on.

#6 Lisence Plate. Very cool idea. I love how old and aged it is. Maybe try b&w.

#9 Train Tracks. I love train tracks. I've got ton of pics just like this. There are a number of different angles I would suggest but I'll just say 'Play around with it'.

#13 B&W Tree. I LOVE this composition. I'd rotate it 90 degrees counter clock wise though. You really get a sense of how big it is.

Keep shooting and have tons of fun doing it. You've got alot of great ideas.

All Newcomers:
Please read the Photo Critique Forum FAQs before you start posting - Photo Critique is a very special forum, and general feedback on a multitude of photos (which should please be posted with spaces between each photo PLUS numbers as soon as you post more than about 3 or 4 photos) is best given in the GALLERIES.

Sorry, live_it10, I had to move your post.

thank u all. thanks for being harsh, i can't improve if u take it easy on me. thanks for your comments and suggestions. sorry about posting like this, i'll make sure i post it right from now on. ha, i hate making excuses but right now my photoshop and camera r extremely low budget and my 35mm is getting fixed....im trying to create some good stuff but it gets hard. again thank u all very much for ur comments.

Most reactions

Back