Feeding

Must have been fresh out a fish

IMG_2005tpf.jpg

Awsome shots, I love them all. The first is a little blurry but the rest are great. I love the one with the black background and "For the lost profit 3", very ey catching.

What an amazing opprotunity, and you jumped right on it!

Awsome shots, I love them all. The first is a little blurry but the rest are great. I love the one with the black background and "For the lost profit 3", very ey catching.

What an amazing opprotunity, and you jumped right on it!

Thank you. Those are my favorite as well. Yes it is a great opp to get good images of interesting subjects. I started this project in the tool shed by building the nesting platform then mounting it on the pole. Luck was with me and it soon had a nesting pair.

Cheers DeadEye

Another really great shot - and good work with the daytime exposures!
Must be great being able to watch them grow up!

Oh wow what a great opportunity...Just amazing shots keep them coming! :)

Holy moly what wonderful shots!! Thank you so much for sharing them, Deadeye!

:wav:

Awesome work. I keep watching this thread and am amazed with each new entry. Please keep it going. Thanks.

Thank you for the nice comments. I will be shooting this nest most every day till they fly south for the winter, I intend to document each stage of growth and release a series with an article this fall or winter.

WOW.........great work!!! Pictures like these are worth the time sitting and waiting for the end results. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Simply amazing... Well worth the effort you put into getting these shots.

Most reactions

Back