Feeling blue

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. Went to Niagara falls during the last cold spell...that still has not ended. I jumped out of the car and grabbed a few pictures. All of the pics of the falls turned out this blue colour.
The sky was blue, but the mist from the falls hid that. Could it have been the ISO800 film, or the cold? There were no filters used, and because it was sooo cold, I just stuck the camera (Canon Rebel) on full auto, took the pics and ran back to the warmth of my car. Please let me know any thoughts on this. Thanx
Carl

frozenfalls.jpg

Hmmmm. It was there when I previewed and posted it. Now I went to check on it at Village photo and I can not even log on there. Maybe it is the snowstorm. Will try again.

It looks like you've gone over your allotted bandwidth. The link should reappear later today or tomorrow.

This was a nice attempt but it really lacks in color, clarity, and depth in my opinion. Unless of course you were going for the cold desolate and uninhabitable look.

bogleric said:
This was a nice attempt but it really lacks in color, clarity, and depth in my opinion. Unless of course you were going for the cold desolate and uninhabitable look.
Thanx for the reply.
At the time I was not really aiming for any result. I just wanted to take a couple of quick pics and get out of the cold. It was just strange that all 4 pics turned out with that blue colour. The other 3 were also taken of the falls but from different angles and all turned out like this one.
Carl

Most reactions

Back