Feels like one of those nights

AE86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You know, when you need 3 hands....or 8

3095083092_7814ee7fbd_b.jpg

I'm a little confused as to what I'm supposed to be looking at (photography-wise). Well for me, I saw the guy's buttocks first. Colors are somewhat good...ummm....

;)

well i guess i should have elaborated a little on my topic.

"Feels like one of those nights when you need three hands; or eight, but all you have is yourself"

Its a picture of me and only me. just some experimenting i did and I liked the result.

Things i think that it has going for it:
-Focal point is pretty damn clear (car if its not clear for you)
-roughly in the 3rds. As close as i could get it framed between the garage doors
-a sense of urgency with a little relaxation in the back ground haha

I'm just happy with this picture or pictures into one.

I like the concept but it could've been executed just a bit better. Without seeing the faces it looks like four different people.

Also, I think a lens all the way wide would've been better, perhaps added a bit of distortion to the center-right of the photo too, bringin the focus in a bit more.

I can read that you planned out the photo, with the focus being on the car, which you off center, but once you added the PEOPLE in it the focus changed and the rule of thirds went out the window. As much as YOU see this as a picture of a car, we see it as a picture of people working on a car.

Experiement with this a bit more. Try using long exposure on some and get some action of moving parts and tools around. That would be a neat photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back