#feeltheburn

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this happened Sunday. The lady was going to put some hot water into our French press. Accidents happen and some of the water splashed onto her foot. She's out of work for a week so our mini poodle is going to be spoiled. $image-2684108636.jpg

$image-1540757438.jpg

Attachments

• $image-2729784395.jpg
    $image-2729784395.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 126
Is that a blister? Ouch!

Did you get your coffee?

I assume that, as a Maine girl, she finished making the coffee before she went to the ER.

Ouch!!!! Hope she heals quickly!

I assume that, as a Maine girl, she finished making the coffee before she went to the ER.
I finished the process but yes it was necessary to have coffee.

I suggest she sue the french press manufacturer, the coffee company, City of Portland Water Department, Electric or gas company, stove manufacturer and of course your landlord.

needle!! pop it!! Use your DSLR to record in 1080p please.

Thanks!

Is that a blister? Ouch!

I wondered the same.

I've had to tell my wife multiple times there is no such thing as an accident. Just incidents that could have been prevented. She likes to debate it every time but when I dissect her series of motions that lead up to the "accident" I can always identify what she did wrong that triggered the incident to happen. For instance, she had an "accident" one evening when making a roux. Upon dissecting the actions she made it was easy to determine that she was stirring the roux too fast for the shallow pan she was using causing the roux to fly out and land on her foot causing a 2nd degree burn. Another example is in early September my wife totaled the family jeep. The "accident" happened because of two fold: guy ran a red light and she was following too close behind a moving van that hit the car that ran the red light. This "accident" could have been prevented had the guy not run the red light and my Wife had the proper distance for speeds being traveled between her and the moving van. I'm 100% sure the lady with that burned her foot could have prevented the incident had things been done differently. Still, it sucks and I hope she heals quickly.

And I reference the Merriam Webster definition: http://i.word.com/idictionary/accident

Is that a blister? Ouch!

I wondered the same.

I've had to tell my wife multiple times there is no such thing as an accident. Just incidents that could have been prevented. She likes to debate it every time but when I dissect her series of motions that lead up to the "accident" I can always identify what she did wrong that triggered the incident to happen. For instance, she had an "accident" one evening when making a roux. Upon dissecting the actions she made it was easy to determine that she was stirring the roux too fast for the shallow pan she was using causing the roux to fly out and land on her foot causing a 2nd degree burn. Another example is in early September my wife totaled the family jeep. The "accident" happened because of two fold: guy ran a red light and she was following too close behind a moving van that hit the car that ran the red light. This "accident" could have been prevented had the guy not run the red light and my Wife had the proper distance for speeds being traveled between her and the moving van. I'm 100% sure the lady with that burned her foot could have prevented the incident had things been done differently. Still, it sucks and I hope she heals quickly.

False. It's never a wife's fault, it gets traced back to find how it's somehow the husband's fault.

Is that a blister? Ouch!

I wondered the same.

And I reference the Merriam Webster definition: Merriam-Webster Search for iPhone

I'm pretty sure if you explained shlt like that to me, you would have an "accident"! hehe We could then discuss how you could of prevented my foot up your a$$...lol

Is that a blister? Ouch!

I wondered the same.

And I reference the Merriam Webster definition: Merriam-Webster Search for iPhone

I watched a movie the other night, I think it was Nobody Walks, not sure. After the split the guy told his ex that he was moving on and the girl was sad. Looking back, she stated of herself that "You don't have to always be right. Even when you are." Just sayin'.

I wondered the same. I've had to tell my wife multiple times there is no such thing as an accident. Just incidents that could have been prevented. She likes to debate it every time but when I dissect her series of motions that lead up to the "accident" I can always identify what she did wrong that triggered the incident to happen. For instance, she had an "accident" one evening when making a roux. Upon dissecting the actions she made it was easy to determine that she was stirring the roux too fast for the shallow pan she was using causing the roux to fly out and land on her foot causing a 2nd degree burn. Another example is in early September my wife totaled the family jeep. The "accident" happened because of two fold: guy ran a red light and she was following too close behind a moving van that hit the car that ran the red light. This "accident" could have been prevented had the guy not run the red light and my Wife had the proper distance for speeds being traveled between her and the moving van. I'm 100% sure the lady with that burned her foot could have prevented the incident had things been done differently. Still, it sucks and I hope she heals quickly. And I reference the Merriam Webster definition: http://i.word.com/idictionary/accident

I could do that, but I am not in the business of belittling my SO.

Most reactions

Back