What's new

Feline Favorites (Critiques welcomes=))

123rfanna

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
43
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all!

I took a picture of my 3 year old golden tabby yesterday. It was quite hard to sit her still but I managed to get a pretty shot. What do you think?

$Faiz_GoldenLook.webp

I used a Nikon D70s with a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8ED lens Aperture: f/1.8 Shutterspeed: 1/3200sec Iso: 200
 
I know few people here who love cats so bmp ;)
 
Good focus and shallow depth of field, and I really love the light in her eye. I just wish her head were farther in front of the rest of her body so it would be better differentiated from the background. At least I assume that is the rest of her body I see in the background?
 
Good focus and shallow depth of field, and I really love the light in her eye. I just wish her head were farther in front of the rest of her body so it would be better differentiated from the background. At least I assume that is the rest of her body I see in the background?

Thanks Leonore! I agree with her head being further in front, and yes, that's part of her body in the background, great eye!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom