Fender Bender

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a re-edit of an image from 2010. I still haven't been able to identify the brand or model year of this car, although it looks like a Ford from the late 30's or early 40's – any help would be appreciated.

p679474891-4.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Allstate should cover the Mayhem of a tree growing out of your car.

beautiful shot... almost looks IR! Lovely!

The black skies really make this shot (this version of it anyway). Sorry, can't help with the model of the car.

Lovely tones in this!!! it reminds me of old deep red filter B&W shots. I love how that tree is growing out of the car. So cool.

Also agree that the skies are what really make the image and the tree through the car is pretty awesome also.

Nice photo looks like a Morris from 50's-60's, or a somerville? but definately from 50's onwards : )

Last edited:
Allstate should cover the Mayhem of a tree growing out of your car.
LOL!

I really wonder how the original image would be looking like????
Here's the image SOOC (converted from RAW to jpg, unedited – one of the clouds is overexposed):

_DSC0007.jpg

...and here's the colour edit.

Nice photo looks like a Morris from 50's-60's, or a somerville? but definately from 50's onwards : )
Someone told me yesterday that this was either a 1935 or 1936 Ford Tudor – see here. I think his ID was spot on.

Thanks all for your kind comments!

I really love this shot!

To me, the only niggle is that the tree gets lost in the clouds, losing some of its impact. Still good though :thumbup:

I love this shot... THIS is the type of shot I want in my man cave. I was actually looking at something similar to buy.

Most reactions

Back