ferny...you have created a MONSTER

I'd assume so. And the answer is never. ;)

Just wish the title would be changed to Word Association, because clearly there is. ;)

well not with me playing it BWHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaa

At one of the TPF system migrations, the subscribe were asked if that thread should be kill most said no :confused:

I've never posted in that thread....and you can't make me.

Big Mike said:
I've never posted in that thread....and you can't make me.

what if I was to start playing with my Oilers Voodoo dolls??
icehockeypuck.gif

Well, if you start banning people for not having taken part EVER in Word Association, come forward. Ban me!

:greenpbl:

wOOt LaFoto is back !!

Just about ... still not quite. But almost... ;)

Corry once ran a list showing the top posters in WA and it was EMBARRASSING how many posts I've made there. Somebody stop me, please!!

(My name is Antarctican, and I'm a Word Association addict...)

Edit: Oh dear, I just realized that by hovering the cursor over the far left column on the forum list/board (ie hover over the icon of the red envelope) in WA, you can see how many posts you've made....I've made over 1700
doh (20).gif

*cameras roll as I sit on a dimly lit stool in an empty room*

My name is Eric, I'm 15. I lost my dad to Word Association at the age of 12. He was only 40 years old. He used to tell me how much he looked forward to my graduating and and attending college, telling me how proud he would be of me. I'll never forget his pride. Please, stop word association, no one should be without a father.

*dramatic commercial ends*

Edit:
Edit: Oh dear, I just realized that by hovering the cursor over the far left column on the forum list/board (ie hover over the icon of the red envelope) in WA, you can see how many posts you've made....I've made over 1700
doh%20%2820%29.gif
HOLY CRAP!

Most reactions

Back