K KIKOVISION TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2009 #1 It's my first post , Hope you like it....
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 21, 2009 #2 You should make your watermark larger, and put it in a place that is much harder to edit out. Cute kitty shots, though.
You should make your watermark larger, and put it in a place that is much harder to edit out. Cute kitty shots, though.
milo_d TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 22, 2009 #3 first one overexposed 2&4 ok photos 3 one really great...good work
T tom123 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2009 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Oct 22, 2009 #4 I agree that the first one is overexposed but I kind of like it that way. It helps to focus on the relevant which is the kitty's face. Minimal color is also nice here. Thanks for posting.
I agree that the first one is overexposed but I kind of like it that way. It helps to focus on the relevant which is the kitty's face. Minimal color is also nice here. Thanks for posting.
K KIKOVISION TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 milo_d said: first one overexposed 2&4 ok photos 3 one really great...good work Click to expand... I agree that too, but I have deliberately taken this sorry for my english
milo_d said: first one overexposed 2&4 ok photos 3 one really great...good work Click to expand... I agree that too, but I have deliberately taken this sorry for my english