Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first model mayhem girl....

I'm burning her disk today.

62828_116741948383536_100001431947276_118886_979157_n.jpg

60947_113340735390324_100001431947276_101035_4553849_n.jpg

62828_116741951716869_100001431947276_118887_397157_n.jpg

#3 was way super under exposed but it is like the ONLY picture she is showing teeth and I wanted to put at least one of her smile on her CD.

I really like the look of the 2nd one...the border really goes nicely with the image. Well done, I'm sure she'll be happy with these.

Whoa! Her nose looks absolutely HUGE in that third photo! Is that a shot done from close range with a short focal length lens? Shots 1 and 3 make her look "schnozzy", as we used to say.

Her nose is a bit larger then some....
I'm not sure if I should fix it or just let it be.

I like both 1 and 2... She has pretty eyes and 1 really draws you into them. Good job.

Derel, I really want to say something for this because in another thread you said someone's ears were big, due to lens distortion, when infact, they just had big ears.

I know lens distortion is a real thing, but you might want to just be a bit careful when jumping on body parts! lol Some people have bigger then normal features.

I like both 1 and 2... She has pretty eyes and 1 really draws you into them. Good job.

She's got crazy beautiful eyes. Those first two pictures really show them off.

That third one, if you can't brush up under her eyes, or get someone to do it, I would not include it. Doesn't look like the same girl at all.

Derel, I really want to say something for this because in another thread you said someone's ears were big, due to lens distortion, when infact, they just had big ears.

I know lens distortion is a real thing, but you might want to just be a bit careful when jumping on body parts! lol Some people have bigger then normal features.

Can you not see the way 1 and 3 are suffering from obvious distortion from too-close of a camera position??? Do you have any idea of what a 300mm lens would do to the facial rendering of a person with a big nose? Your camera handling and lens choices have made her look hideous in #3...

I don't think you quite understand my observation; you're making a fundamental error in people photography by shooting a big-nosed woman from TOO close with too short of a focal length...

I guess I am just sensitive about this because I have a HUGE honker, I mean my nose can basically be seen from space! lol

and my goodness, if she look hideous, don't even look over my way! lol I'd take her hideous over my best any day!

and I'm sure I used my 35mm, because along with my big nose, and hideous face, I'm also broke! I can't wait until hubs comes back from Afghanistan and I can get a real job so I can make some money to get a nicer lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back