Few Of My B&W's

Txjosh87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for stoppin guys, if you'd like to give come tips or anything id be glad. These were shot with the Canon Rebel XSi & Kit lens.. I now have the Nikon D90 but haven't got to get out for some shots yet!.

Attachments

• $IMG_0377edit.jpg
    $IMG_0377edit.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 201
  • $IMG_5054rokkks.jpg
    $IMG_5054rokkks.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 147
  • $IMG_5049christopher.jpg
    $IMG_5049christopher.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 162
  • $IMG_0382Edit.jpg
    $IMG_0382Edit.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Do they not expand when you click on them? How do I load them from a URL?

they do expand! sorry. great collection.
the cat shot is my favorite, even though you centered the cat. the bridge in the cat shot is a great subject although it's a little too close to the top edge of the frame.
in the portraits the lighting is good and i like the mood of those two.

for posting pics here's the link;
How to post pictures and use forum functions: A pictoral guide to using TPF

I like them all, particuarlly number 1. However, if you're using PP software, I personally, would have lost the pole in the background-left of the picture.
Just my personal opinion.

J.:mrgreen:

Hey I really appreciate everyones input... The reason I had to center the cat was well he was off to the side but walked right into the middle and this location is off limits from entering and I had to stand on the other side of the stone fence and it was about 7ft tall and this spot was the only piece broke off that I could look through. I also agree I didn't want to cut the bridge out but if I had zoomed out it would have got alot of the unwanted trash and stuff laying to the left of the image... Theres talks of fixing this old amazing hotel up so hopefully if they do it'll open a world from the past!! I'll upload a few more from here... I know the one has a very annoying lens flair but I didn't have a Lens hood with this camera to help & the other photo is the full shot of the bridge end to end ( It leads out to the swimming pool. )

Attachments

• $IMG_0390edit.jpg
    $IMG_0390edit.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 131
  • $IMG_0379Edit.jpg
    $IMG_0379Edit.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Hey again yes it's in my hometown Mineral Wells, TX You can google it and find info on the building. Yeah I need to go back with my new camera in later afternoon and get a better shot I agree I happened to have the camera with me that day and since I was passin by I decided to get a few shots and it was the worst time it was around noon to 1pm.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back