What's new

Few pictures for C&C

...

HikinMike thanks for the shears comment. I'll add that to my aresenal. ;) On a side note, the pictures on your website are wonderful. I visited your site the other day and enjoyed it immensely.

Thanks!

Here's an idea of what the shots look like in color. It just seemed rather bland to me with so much brown. Do you disagree?

The color isn't that bad, but the tree is in the way. I wouldn't mind seeing a version with a faster shutter speed.
 
The first waterfall is confusing to me.. I can't really tell where the fall starts. It almost looks like water is just bubbling up from a stream.

I do like #2, the color particularly. I'd keep the branches from covering up the subject, but I do like them in the foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom