Few Random Shots

vansnxtweek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello folks! Its been a little while since I've been on the forum and I have been taking a lot of pictures. I just wanted to get ya'll's opinions on a few that I'll put up.

Any help is welcome..thanks.

This shot was taken from the driver's seat turned backwards..lol. Had to get some help from my trusted passenger. I got the aperture value as low as it would go and the background isn't as I had hoped for, but it is decent I thought.
IMG_0534.jpg

I realize that there isn't a lot to this one, but this is unedited so I was pretty happy with how the centering came out. See what ya'll think.
IMG_0588.jpg

Then these last two were taken using a tripod and a 10 second delay. I tried my best to get my gf. to get in a location where I would be framed okay as well. My only disappointment is that the sign is cut off in the B&W photo and in the colored one my disappointment is that it isn't as much of a sillouette (spelling?) effect as I was hoping for. Once again, opinions and comments are welcome.
30486_644632918637_33613759_3606169.jpg

30486_644632923627_33613759_3606169.jpg

I have really been trying to apply what I've learned around here to my picture taking, hopefully that shows some. Ever since I set my camera to M I have never changed it!!

I actually like the last one a lot. It turned out better than you think. I love the red and composition is very nice. Kind of has a travel company poster look.

The last one, the silhouette of you two with the beautiful red sunset in the background turned out pretty well. I'd clone out the sailboat mast and guy wires on the left hand side of the frame.

#1 the bush in the background is distracting me from the biker.
last shot is my favorite. very well composed. the hues of the red are very nice.

as derrel suggested...the last photo would benefit from cloning out the sailboat.

I actually like the last one a lot. It turned out better than you think. I love the red and composition is very nice. Kind of has a travel company poster look.

Thanks! That was my favorite as well.

The last one, the silhouette of you two with the beautiful red sunset in the background turned out pretty well. I'd clone out the sailboat mast and guy wires on the left hand side of the frame.

Thanks Derrel. I forgot to add that the sailboat bothered me as well but I know nothing about editing so I wasn't able to get rid of it. Couldn't get any other angle on the picture without it in the background.

#1 the bush in the background is distracting me from the biker.
last shot is my favorite. very well composed. the hues of the red are very nice.

as derrel suggested...the last photo would benefit from cloning out the sailboat.
You are exactly right on the bush..it would be better without..but at least the transformer isn't half in and half out the picture lol. I think that one is a bit overexposed as well too...guess doing it in RAW would give me the ability to change the exposure some.

Oh my: I see that bike rider and think: should he ever fall, there'll be hardly any skin left on his body. Sorry, I can't think about much more after having seen that photo...

Oh my: I see that bike rider and think: should he ever fall, there'll be hardly any skin left on his body. Sorry, I can't think about much more after having seen that photo...

Ya, more people ride unprepared than those who do. I work at a shop so I see it everyday. For some people its a lost cause!

My fav is the truck.....

Rangerman!

Thanks man!!!

OR.... re-crop it vertically... Kinda like...

30486_644632923627_33613759_3606169.jpg

Most reactions

Back