W Wheel Man TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2005 Messages 60 Reaction score 2 Location Salty Wayz, Kali. Aug 28, 2005 #1 Nothin super special.. just a few photos I took yesterday while hangin out with some friends.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 28, 2005 #2 Nice photos ! I grow up alittle skate/surf rat. At 40 now, I can still probably do about 3 - 360's a bet. Thx for sharing these.
Nice photos ! I grow up alittle skate/surf rat. At 40 now, I can still probably do about 3 - 360's a bet. Thx for sharing these.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2005 #3 Cool shots. Love the bumper sticker. :lmao:
W Wheel Man TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2005 Messages 60 Reaction score 2 Location Salty Wayz, Kali. Aug 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I can only do 1 360 :-(
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 31, 2005 #5 Me too wheel man Is that a carvestik? I want one so bad!
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 31, 2005 #6 Hey, I just realized you are from Cali, where is that pool park? Looks so rad..
W Wheel Man TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2005 Messages 60 Reaction score 2 Location Salty Wayz, Kali. Aug 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Nah, its a shortboard that I re-drilled with the trucks on the nose and tail.. That park is "derby park" in Santa Cruz.. very fun
Nah, its a shortboard that I re-drilled with the trucks on the nose and tail.. That park is "derby park" in Santa Cruz.. very fun
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2005 #8 great eye here Wheel man!
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 31, 2005 #9 That deck is so rad, is it hard to turn sharp?
W Wheel Man TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2005 Messages 60 Reaction score 2 Location Salty Wayz, Kali. Sep 4, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Yeah, it's deffinently not a quick turner.. still fun though.