www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another day in the Park...

Juvi Red Tail Hawk??

PIC_0652.jpg

PIC_0656.jpg

PIC_0666.jpg

Chillin by the Nest...still waiting on his Mate...Even has a feather hanging in his mouth!
PIC_0677.jpg

PIC_0717.jpg

Osprey....
PIC_0603.jpg

PIC_0601.jpg

Cool Photos.....

The white balance is off though.

It is very apparent in the B.eagle photos. A quick two click enhancement in PS should fix that though.

Last is my favorite.

I really like the last because of the wings being extended. Also, his talons are really visible.

Nice shots. Especially the last one like others mentioned

Love them, they don't seem centred to me, I think i'd prefer them centred.

Also the last one would've been AWESOME if that tree wasn't in the way.

But yeah, beautiful shots.

Love them, they don't seem centred to me, I think i'd prefer them centred.

Also the last one would've been AWESOME if that tree wasn't in the way.

But yeah, beautiful shots.

I am not one for centering of pictures, usally follow the rule of thirds. Plus centering does not give the full view of what you subject is looking towards! MY opinion only,.....

Centering would have lost the interest of the trees and limbs. And it would have taken the bird out of it's element. Osprey sit very high and you can see that in the photo. They don't like to be anywhere near any one. Hawks (Is that a Cooper's Hawk? Looks like it but they can be tricky to ID) sit inside trees or on outer edges for the view. They hunt from the tree. Bald Eagles sit inside the trees. They don't hunt from the tree so will sit farther in on a branch that supports them. If he would have shot a Golden Eagle it might have been on a rock outcropping. I like the story as much as the subject.

Great captures and great series! My favorites are the first three and the last shot is awesome! I tend to agree with Dominatly about the white balance in the eagle shots, the second eagle mostly, though I'm not sure if its your white balance or perhaps just a color cast from the tree....but that one image has a "warm" hue to it. Still, great shots!

Wow, your second shot of the hawk,and the first osprey shot are both really nice. Great exposures,and wonderful body positioning on the birds.

Most reactions

Back