TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Any comments are appreciated!

The first and last seem just a tad OOF. Nice shot with the deer. Is he inside or outside of the fence?

I wish it'd snow here soon!

Fraid I don't understand the fence comment. The deer was probably 20-30 feet away in a forest preserve.

There's definitely a fence. Look to the right of the deer's nose against the snow. It's a thin wire fence with big squares, not a typical chain link fence, but I would say it's in that family. And I think there is even barbed wire on the top of it. looks like the deer fence my old neighbors used to keep the deer out of the apple orchard, but not quite as tall.

Ohh THAT fence. I have no idea what its for but I can't think of anything near that section of forest that should be fenced off. Anyways, this guy was "outside" of the fence I guess you could say. From the parking lot I could walk straight to where he was.

To me photos 1 and 3 feel a bit dead at the bottom of frame. I would have framed it higher or cropped out the bottom. That's just me tho, I feel there should be something interesting in that space at the bottom to give some interest.

I like the deer photo though, (but I would rather the fence not be there)

They all look soft, the deer is soft because of your settings the other 2 shots i don't know what you were thinking of with your settings or subject or is there a bird somewhere on a branch ?

I wish I would have seen that deer while I was hunting!:lol:

They all look soft, the deer is soft because of your settings the other 2 shots i don't know what you were thinking of with your settings or subject or is there a bird somewhere on a branch ?

First one is soft because I choose to focus on the tree on the left instead of in the center of the image, deer well as you said the settings (and a whining pulling dog on attached to a leash around my wrist XD), and the third was using the live view on a tripod so I have no idea what it wanted to focus on.

Once again as usual I appreciate the suggestions and comments all.

Most reactions

Back