PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2013 #1 Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 7, 2013 #2 Do you think we already forgotten the original wallpaper of Windows XP ? Just add the blue sky... It looks tasty for a two seconds, after that it lacks any strong features to concentrate on. Still, nice Mongolian steppe.
Do you think we already forgotten the original wallpaper of Windows XP ? Just add the blue sky... It looks tasty for a two seconds, after that it lacks any strong features to concentrate on. Still, nice Mongolian steppe.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ha T! I didn't notice the Windows thing but I see it now I had to google the steppe, amazing how one place can remind us so much of others
Ha T! I didn't notice the Windows thing but I see it now I had to google the steppe, amazing how one place can remind us so much of others
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Love, love, love!!:mrgreen: Great mix of colors!!