Fifty Five

I just hope I didn't miss the 69 thread ...

Nope! You're just in time!

"69" (AKA: HOLY barrel distortion!)
5027929491_97af227a1e_b.jpg

:biglaugh:

:clap:

I'm relieved, but honestly a bit disappointed. Perhaps my expectations were unrealistic. :sexywink:

Love your barrel distortion though ....

Don't talk about the distortion of a lady's barrel like that, it isn't what a gentleman would do.

Then again, I'm no gentleman. :Joker:

I think it's-- a good picture.. Better than I could have taken (is that saying much?):lmao:

Did anyone notice KPOO7 vanished without a trace?
All her posts have ceased to exist, unless quoted.

How odd!

I like it because the two 55's seem very obvious without really being obvious (at least not the one in the background). I'm not even sure I just made sense

I dont know about this one bitter. What were you trying to "say" with this? Haha, I am kidding. Its a pretty nice shot. Well composed, cool concept and definately works for the series. If I had one personal beef, it would be the lack of context of the 55 sign. It looks like it could just be layered on the shot. Maybe more of the parking spot? Maybe park a car with a 55 license plate. Or a 55 chevy to be more subtle.

Hey, just curious after seeing your avatar....do you get hassled alot when shooting public buildings? I mean, you got that osama beard going and all .. :lmao:

Awesome image.
I would like to see the entire series.
What is a KP00T?
Thanks, SS02!
I think I linked to the other images earlier in this thread.
KP00T was a trol from the past. Let's not dwell in the past, ok?
Let's look to the future, and the trolling to be found there!

How odd!

Yeah, even her PM's to me, which contained no substance, and actually only attempted to insult my appearance disappeared. This reminds me of something. Maybe it's all in our minds and she never really existed in the first place...yeah, that must be it...

What is a KP00T?

No one of consequence. Just a forum troll, err, I mean attorney, who happened to be really bad at it.

How odd!

Yeah, even her PM's to me, which contained no substance, and actually only attempted to insult my appearance disappeared. This reminds me of something. Maybe it's all in our minds and she never really existed in the first place...yeah, that must be it...

What is a KP00T?
No one of consequence. Just a forum troll, err, I mean attorney, who happened to be really bad at it.

Why would anyone insult your appearance?
You look quite handsome in your avatar.
Is that really you?

Strange, you have the same blocked paragraph typing as KP007.

Just a random tidbit of information for no one in particular, certainly not you, and, just because I have a feeling it might become important soon, but someone who creates another account after being perma-banned will most certainly get banned again.

Going to take the advice in my signature now. Adieu!

Awesome image.
I would like to see the entire series.
What is a KP00T?
Thanks, SS02!
I think I linked to the other images earlier in this thread.
KP00T was a trol from the past. Let's not dwell in the past, ok?
Let's look to the future, and the trolling to be found there!

I got a warning for calling her a troll :(. Sadness

Interesting...

SS02 seems to have vanished as well...wonder why that happened? :greenpbl:

I was assured that "it" will be back, via PM. "Can't stop me!"..."Proxies!"...blah blah.

Fun stuff!

I was assured that "it" will be back, via PM. "Can't stop me!"..."Proxies!"...blah blah.

Fun stuff!

That's a lot of work just to troll a forum. Oh well, ignore and report are easy enough to use. :p

And Erose, do you ever sleep? lol

Most reactions

Back