Fight Club - Round 117: Results are in!

The Votes:

1. Argument - JWellman
2. Acid - Scoody
3. Alone - misstwinklytoes
4. Aim - misstwinklytoes
5. Augment - misstwinklytoes

The Comments:

Argument - I found it interesting that both photos that had people in them also had those people talking on the phone. It would never have occurred to me to use a phone as a prop... heh.

Acid - I went back on forth quite a bit on this one. Twinkly, that was an excellent use of selective color - it's nice to see people use that well once in a while. JWellman and Scoody both had ideas that didn't even occur to me and they were both well-done. It was a tough choice. :lol:

Alone - Props to Twinkly again, you nailed the DOF and focus on this one, and I'm impressed. I remember how much you were working on that you first joined, so you've come a long way baby!

Aim - All of you scare me.

Augment - This was the toughest topic of the week for me, but I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of ideas. :)

Good job everyone!

Lots of fun seeing your ideas! I'm glad everyone (except me) thought of something for Augment. I was at a loss... the only thing that came to mind was a breast augmentation. :lol:

Argument - Orionsbyte (too funny) :mrgreen:
Acid - misstwinklytoes
Alone - Orionsbyte
Aim - Erollins
Augment - LibbettyLou

laughing_butterfly... does the boy in your photo (by chance) have NKH?

1. Argument - JWellman

Nice use of a close crop and great portrayal of emotion!

2. Acid - laughing_butterfly

The PP on this really does it for me! Nice... now what was the actual drug? ;)

3. Alone - erollins

Poor, sad monkey. :(

4. Aim - JWellman

This is what I was going for, but with my nifty 50 it was hard to hold a glock and aim it and photog it! Well done!

5. Augment - libettylou1010

Interesting take! I really like the composition!

Acid - I went back on forth quite a bit on this one. Twinkly, that was an excellent use of selective color - it's nice to see people use that well once in a while. JWellman and Scoody both had ideas that didn't even occur to me and they were both well-done. It was a tough choice. :lol:

Alone - Props to Twinkly again, you nailed the DOF and focus on this one, and I'm impressed. I remember how much you were working on that you first joined, so you've come a long way baby!

Many, many thanks. I tried very hard and this weeks words were killers!

1. Argument - OrionsByte
2. Acid - Scoody
3. Alone - misstwinklytoes
4. Aim - JWellman
5. Augment - misstwinklytoes

4. Aim - JWellman
This is what I was going for, but with my nifty 50 it was hard to hold a glock and aim it and photog it! Well done!
Thanks and I agree! It was just as difficult with the Anschutz. And of course (stupid me) did this Fight Club round when no one was home to hold my rifle for me! :lol:

laughing_butterfly... does the boy in your photo (by chance) have NKH?
No he had a brain stem tumor resected when he was 3. He is my brother . he has self-injurious tendencies so he has to wear mittens to keep himself from poking his eyes , they are partially sown shut and he wears a binder to keep himself from pulling out a tube that goes directly into his stomach and well the list of things goes on . I take care of him so when i do this fight club its usually on my break and from my cell phone . My mom is my boss so she doesn't mind as long as he is taken care of before i do it .

2. Acid - laughing_butterfly

The PP on this really does it for me! Nice... now what was the actual drug? ;)
No I take a lot of vitamins and herbal supplemnts :D It was the funniest one i could think of .

Oh there are so many nice photos this week I'm going to have to give them a good look over before I vote .You know I really like this its super fun . Just wish I had more time to take my photos and edit them ....(my schedule not the timer).

Last edited:
No he had a brain stem tumor resected when he was 3. He is my brother . he has self-injurious tendencies so he has to wear mittens to keep himself from poking his eyes , they are partially sown shut and he wears a binder to keep himself from pulling out a tube that goes directly into his stomach and well the list of things goes on . I take care of him so when i do this fight club its usually on my break and from my cell phone . My mom is my boss so she doesn't mind as long as he is taken care of before i do it .
So sorry :( I took care of my daughter for 13 years before she died in 2004. I definitely understand the life that your family leads. *Hugs*

I had a girlfriend once who's brother was shot in the head while withdrawing money from an ATM. He had very little brain function but he always lit up when she entered the room. She cared for him for years until he passed away. I have always admired people who love so selflessly.

Now to vote.

1. Arguement- MissTwinklyToes. Pretty original interpretation.

2. Acid- OrionsByte. Just a very good photo overall.

3. Alone-OrionsByte

4. Aim-JWellman

5. Augment-misstwinklytoes

Hello - all were wonderful submissions:

1. Argument - Libbettylou1010
2. Acid - Jwellman
3. Alone - Orionsbite
4. Aim - Misstwinklytoes
5. Augment - Misstwinklytoes

Comments:

I thought the divorce paper work was a very clever idea to portray the word Argument.

I liked the battery because of the angle of the picture.

The lighting in Orionsbite Alone was well done.

AIM - I liked the literal aim down the site - and it seemed more simplistic in design which I liked.

Augment - what can I say - well thought out - and something I know I would have never thought to photograph.

Robert

Last edited:
Thank you jwellman and scoody . It's nice to meet people who understand the kind of life our family leads . I need to vote soon LOL ....I will have to do if when I get home.

Results!

In first place this week is misstwinklytoes with 10 votes!

Coming in second place is OrionsByte with 6 votes (1:05:13)

And in third place, JWellman with 6 votes (1:07:43)

The Categories:
1. Argument - OrionsByte and JWellman (2 votes)
2. Acid - Scoody (2 votes)
3. Alone - OrionsByte (3 votes)
4. Aim - JWellman (3 votes)
5. Argument - misstwinklytoes (4 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. misstwinklytoes - 92.14
3. JWellman - 88.57
4. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
5. mishele - 87.24
6. Clawed - 86.94
7. bentcountershaft - 86.72