Fight Club - Round 120: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Round
Scoody
1.jpeg

med110
1.jpeg

photomagic123
1.jpeg

JWellman
1.jpeg

libbettylou1010
1.jpeg

amandalee
1.jpeg

2. Flash
Scoody
2.jpeg

med110
2.jpeg

photomagic123
2.jpeg

JWellman
2.jpeg

libbettylou1010
2.jpeg

amandalee
2.jpeg

3. Brain
Scoody
3.jpeg

med110
3.jpeg

photomagic123
3.jpeg

JWellman
3.jpeg

libbettylou1010
3.jpeg

amandalee
3.jpeg

4. Cuddly
Scoody
4.jpeg

med110
4.jpeg

photomagic123
4.jpeg

JWellman
4.jpeg

libbettylou1010
4.jpeg

amandalee
4.jpeg

5. Spy
Scoody
5.jpeg

photomagic123
5.jpeg

JWellman
5.jpeg

libbettylou1010
5.jpeg

amandalee
5.jpeg

Last edited:
Got 'em in!

Man, I haven't had time this week. My family and I are headed up to Tahoe on Thursday for a long weekend; I thought it might be fun to try FC from there, assuming I have decent Internet access, but I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze in this week's round before it closes on Thursday night.

Besides, my daughter will be with my mother in law until Saturday so my wife and I will have the condo to ourselves... I'll have better things to do. :lol:

To the person who just started FC by entering the Username "ddklsjlkdjfgdjl". You will not get credit for this round if you don't specify your username.

Well, despite being absolutely religious about backups and data redundancy, I found myself in a position where I'd have to forgo that for about an hour. Short story shorter, I just lost everything off my hard drive, most importantly all 160GB of my photos. Somehow I'm not in the mood right now to do FC.

Sorry to hear that!

Bob

Last edited:
Well, I managed to find some lightroom backups hidden away on a drive I forgot about. They're a few months old, so I lost the ~500 most recent photos, but managed to save 11,500. I lost a lot of stuff still, but those were the only completely irreplaceable things, so I'm much happier. I'm still dealing with computer issues, but I should be able to get back to this soon.

Also, the Samsung F4 series is incredible. I replaced my drive with a 2TB F4 EcoGreen, and it's the fastest and quietest mechanical hard drive I've ever had, despite being 5400RPM. (I currently have 8 drives, btw)

ILikeToTakePhotos: I guess you don't technically have to use it, but I would prefer it.

Brian: Well, I had a 4TB RAID-5 array in my main computer, but having all the space in the same machine as my critical files wasn't ideal, as backups would be on the same local machine. So I built myself a server with some old parts (and some new ones), and moved the RAID array over, after backing all that data to other drives. Once I got the server set up, I took one of the drives with the backed up Server data, and began to transfer it so it'd be nice and safe...and duplicated...again. That's when I accidentally kicked the drive.

The suspense is killing me. Fight Club will now be a bi-weekly affair? Monthly? Just askin'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back