Fight Club - Round 120: Results are in!

It's still going to be weekly, but with all my computer issues, I'm going to have to make this another 2 week round. We'll be back on schedule next week! (I'm finally back up and running fully, just now.)

I am giving this a try.
I only completed a couple of shots, but my internet is not co-operating very well for uploading.

Hi, I'm new and I understand the basics but I'm a little confused. So 1 hour to take all the photos but a full week to submit? What days do the topics go out and how many topics each time? Thanks so much!!

Hi Chelscham -

When you click on the "click to play link" in the first message of the thread - you are taken to a web page where you see 5 topics listed. It also starts the 1 hour count down - for you to take and edit the pictures. On that page is also an upload listing - which you click to upload your pictures for each word listed. You have one week to "play" while the previous weeks submissions are posted and voted on to see who is the winner for the previous week.

I would have thought today would have been when pictures for round 120 would have been posted and the winner for 119 announced. But recently the mod for the group has had some technical issues and the rounds have lasted 2 weeks vs one. But as listed above he hopes to be back on a one week cycle starting this week.

It's very fun to play -

Hope this helps!

Bob

Hi, I'm new and I understand the basics but I'm a little confused. So 1 hour to take all the photos but a full week to submit? What days do the topics go out and how many topics each time? Thanks so much!!
I'll also add, everyone has a week to play on whatever day you choose at whatever time you like, but once you hit that button you have one hour. I try to have all my lenses ready to go, fresh batteries, and a back drop ready in case I need to isolate an object. I also like to play during the day because sometimes it's easier to find a subject outside.

Also remember that you do not have to submit all five photos. If you get stuck and only do a few, that's okay. Just make sure you upload the photos in the appropriate order so the person will know which ones you did. For instance, if you were able to take photos 1, 4 and 5 you will need to upload under the sections he has numbered for you as 1, 4 and 5. You will see what it looks like when you begin the upload process. It's easy.

If you are still confused, at anytime just hit the 'play' button and see what it looks like. If you end up not submitting any photos it doesn't matter. It won't blow up on you. :)

How do you know who wins? I was looking at previous ones and couldn't tell...

1. Round - JWellman
2. Flash - photomagic123
3. Brain - photomagic123
4. Cuddly - photomagic123
5. Spy - amandalee

Round - Libbettylou
Flash - Photomagic :lmao:
Brian - Photomagic
Cuddly - Photomagic
Spy - Libbettylou

1. Round - JWellman
2. Flash - photomagic123
3. Brain - photomagic123
4. Cuddly - JWellman
5. Spy - libbettylou1010

I'm sad I didn't get to participate in this round, but I'm hoping to get to do it this week.

As a side note, "Spy" is a topic that's come up before, and it just so happens that my entry for that topic way back when is still one of my favorite Fight Club entries ever. I don't want to get it confused with the other actual entries so I'm just going to link to it instead of post it:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/W_77o_ezS5EDbxnU2OfdlA?feat=directlink

My daughter was not quite three years old at the time - I just told her to go tell me what she could see on the other side of the fence. :lol:

Most reactions

Back