Fight Club - Round 142: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Fancy

Demers18
Demers181421.jpg

xsSami
xsSami1421.jpg

bentcountershaft
bentcountershaft1421.jpg

JWellman
JWellman1421.jpg

sm4him
sm4him1421.jpg

2. Spin

xsSami
xsSami1422.jpg

bentcountershaft
bentcountershaft1422.jpg

sm4him
sm4him1422.jpg

3. Violent

Demers18
Demers181423.jpg

xsSami
xsSami1423.jpg

bentcountershaft
bentcountershaft1423.jpg

sm4him
sm4him1423.jpg

4. Sweet

Demers18
Demers181424.jpg

xsSami
xsSami1424.jpg

bentcountershaft
bentcountershaft1424.jpg

JWellman
JWellman1424.jpg

sm4him
sm4him1424.jpg

5. Hover

xsSami
xsSami1425.jpg

bentcountershaft
bentcountershaft1425.jpg

sm4him
sm4him1425.jpg

Last edited:
Man this was hard... I was only able to get 3 photos in.

Hopefully I'll do better next time

clarinetJWD said:
Our first victim! Glad the site worked as planned. Did you notice any issues?

Victim is right lol

The sight worked quite well other than the fact that I couldn't see the photos once I uploaded them. So I hope that you received them

Hmm...looking through here, there are a couple bugs I need to squash!
Demers: I have your photos, but for some reason, it didn't name them correctly, which is why you didn't see them.

Edit: Demers - what exactly did you put in as your username?

I fixed one bug that I created in my latest update. It led to the round number not being recorded for xsSami (Your photos are in, don't worry), but that shouldn't be an issue now. However, I have no clue what happened to you, Demers, unless you used some weird character that isn't allowed to be used in a filename.

Last edited:
clarinetJWD said:
Demers: I have your photos, but for some reason, it didn't name them correctly, which is why you didn't see them.

I fixed one bug that I created in my latest update. It led to the round number not being recorded for xsSami (Your photos are in, don't worry), but that shouldn't be an issue now. However, I have no clue what happened to you, Demers, unless you used some weird character that isn't allowed to be used in a filename.

I put in the same username as I have here, Demers18. Figured it would be easier to distinguish.

Although it could be the name of the files as I just added the name of the topic with a dash to the photo number the camera provides.

clarinetJWD said:

I put in the same username as I have here, Demers18. Figured it would be easier to distinguish.

Although it could be the name of the files as I just added the name of the topic with a dash to the photo number the camera provides.

It wasn't the filenames... What happened was it stored your username as being blank. Therefore instead of the photos being named Demers181421.jpg ([username][round][topic]), they were just 1421.jpg, 1422.jpg, etc, but the page tried to display the correct names. I fixed them and re-uploaded them, but I wish I could figure out what went wrong!

It'll be up until tomorrow evening!

Edit: Thanks bent, I definitely knew a bit more about what I was doing this time around :p

Last edited:
Wow...that was a horrible re-entry back into the game. I've played this game several times and I can say this is the first time I've only submitted TWO photos. Pitiful, pitiful... :thumbdown: Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

(The topics didn't help much either :meh: )

And the new submit feature worked fine for me.

Wow...that was a horrible re-entry back into the game. I've played this game several times and I can say this is the first time I've only submitted TWO photos. Pitiful, pitiful... :thumbdown: Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck next time.

(The topics didn't help much either :meh: )

And the new submit feature worked fine for me.

Uh-oh!! I was all eager to rush home after work and get mine in before it's too late this week...but now you've scared me! :lol:
I really stunk it up LAST week after a bit of an absence. I was hoping to improve on that this week, but sounds like I'll be lucky just to get all the topics covered, never mind actually doing them well!

Fortunately, I'm quite used to failing miserably, so I'll go ahead and play anyway if I get home in time. :lol:

Fortunately, I'm quite used to failing miserably, so I'll go ahead and play anyway if I get home in time. :lol:
Same here... I always try even if it means utter failure, as in today's attempt! I was so pumped too! I had all my lenses out, lights going... I just could not get it together. :x

Now on to my attempt at another challenge going on the forum for the word "Spirit." That's been a tough one for me too.

Most reactions

Back