Fight Club - Round 145: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Long

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1451.jpg

ahtchristina
ahtchristina1451.jpg

FtWorthPhotog
FtWorthPhotog1451.jpg

momo3boys
momo3boys1451.jpg

2. Time (No clocks!)

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1452.jpg

ahtchristina
ahtchristina1452.jpg

bobneumannatorn
bobneumannatorn1452.jpg

FtWorthPhotog
FtWorthPhotog1452.jpg

momo3boys
momo3boys1452.jpg

3. Coming

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1453.jpg

ahtchristina
ahtchristina1453.jpg

FtWorthPhotog
FtWorthPhotog1453.jpg

momo3boys
momo3boys1453.jpg

4. Eye/I/Aye

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1454.jpg

ahtchristina
ahtchristina1454.jpg

FtWorthPhotog
FtWorthPhotog1454.jpg

momo3boys
momo3boys1454.jpg

5. Crazy

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1455.jpg

FtWorthPhotog
FtWorthPhotog1455.jpg

momo3boys
momo3boys1455.jpg

Last edited:
My upload says successful but the files do not show up?

Well, I gave it a go. First time around, mostly doing it just to make my brain think on a lazy Sunday! It was fun trying to figure out what to take pics of.

Alright, still not enough competition this round. (We have 3 players, but one only submitted 1 photo)

Maybe we'll have to move to a monthly format...

keep gettin broken link images when uploading entries not sure if your getting them or not. please advise if I need to re upload.
never mind saw previous posts...hopefullt they worked....gonna try and get back into the game every week been gone for a while now.

Had to get creative with a couple of those! The images weren't there when they uploaded so hopefully they came through.

Yeah, a lot of people seem to not be able to see their photos. Not sure why, it never failed me in testing, so I can't track down the bug...

I thought I'd submitted 4 pics...I still have them if they'd still qualify. I haven't touched them since the day I took them.

Hey guys, Joe's handed over Fight Club duties to me for a while; I know rounds usually turn over on Monday nights but I just got a chance to review Joe's instructions and take a look at the current round.

We currently have 5 participants so I'm going to go ahead and turn the round over (a day late, I'm sorry) and get a new round started. Since this is my first time, it may take me a while. Please be patient. :D

Hey guys, Joe's handed over Fight Club duties to me for a while; I know rounds usually turn over on Monday nights but I just got a chance to review Joe's instructions and take a look at the current round.

We currently have 5 participants so I'm going to go ahead and turn the round over (a day late, I'm sorry) and get a new round started. Since this is my first time, it may take me a while. Please be patient. :D

Thanks so much for helping out! I'll be back eventually, I just needed a break after almost 3 years of doing this! :D

Ok, guys time to vote!

Long: Ftworthphotog
Time: Big_Pink_Snapper
Coming: ahtchristina
Eye/I/Aye: Big_Pink_Snapper
Crazy: Ftworthphotog

Long: Big_Pink_Snapper
Time: Big_Pink_Snapper
Coming: Ftworthphotog
Eye/I/Aye: momo3boys
Crazy: Ftworthphotog

Long - Big Pink Snapper