Fight Club - Round 149: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Hand

Ernicus
Ernicus1491.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1491.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1491.jpg

OrionsByte
OrionsByte1491.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1491.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1491.jpg

2. Up

Ernicus
Ernicus1492.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1492.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1492.jpg

OrionsByte
OrionsByte1492.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1492.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1492.jpg

3. Reverse

Ernicus
Ernicus1493.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1493.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1493.jpg

OrionsByte
OrionsByte1493.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1493.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1493.jpg

4. Replace

Ernicus
Ernicus1494.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1494.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1494.jpg

OrionsByte
OrionsByte1494.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1494.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1494.jpg

5. School

Ernicus
Ernicus1495.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1495.jpg

O|||||||O
O|||||||O1495.jpg

OrionsByte
OrionsByte1495.jpg

yerlem
yerlem1495.jpg

Big_Pink_Snapper
Big_Pink_Snapper1495.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, I made a mistake while creating this round, so if it doesn't look right, or if it reports the wrong round number (it might say 151 instead of 149), please let me know. I'm going to see if Joe can help me fix it.

Yay, something to do tomorrow. I think it isn't going to rain either...wahoo. lol

All done. I made it harder for me and limited myself to 100' radius around the apartment. Might have made for uninteresting pics, but was a cool challenge.

I'll wait until saturday...

wow that was intense.. finished just in time. had like 50 seconds left.

I hit upload and then it took me to the "Your photos will appear once they successfully upload" but they didnt appear, normal?

I hit upload and then it took me to the "Your photos will appear once they successfully upload" but they didnt appear, normal?

yeah, at least with mine. He get them though.

i too finished with like 30 seconds...after the upload probly went over a minute or two.

thanks for playing. :)

For a person to precipitate in the challenge what does the person take a photograph of? Anything? I would like to try this out and see how I do.

For a person to precipitate in the challenge what does the person take a photograph of? Anything? I would like to try this out and see how I do.

yup. anything you think fits the topic. it's quite challenging given the timefram. Give it a whirl...you might get addicted.

When you click on the "Play Now" button and follow the instructions on the web page, you'll be given 5 topics, and your goal is to take a picture for each of the 5 topics and have them submitted within one hour. The actual subjects don't really matter - what matters is your interpretation of the topics, and how well that interpretation ends up resonating with the voters!

It usually takes a week or two to really figure out what your optimal workflow is to get it all done within an hour. I usually spend 5-10 minutes just thinking about the topics and getting ideas, a half hour going around taking the photos (while simultaneously continuing to think about the topics), and 20 minutes editing.

I apologize for the false entry form, I was looking into it on my iPhone and realized that I had submitted my name to play, and the hour started. lol.
Definitively gunna be giving this a shot, as soon as the next round is up.

I apologize for the false entry form, I was looking into it on my iPhone and realized that I had submitted my name to play, and the hour started. lol.
Definitively gunna be giving this a shot, as soon as the next round is up.

If you turned in a blank entry form you're automatically disqualified for a month... nah I'm kidding. If you want (and if you don't remember the topics) I can have Joe reset your entry for you so you can play this week. Otherwise we should have a new round up for Tuesday, if we have enough players this week.

I might actually even play this week myself. Yes, I'm the one who chose the topics, but I don't remotely recall what they were! :lol:

I read that and my heart dropped, lol. That'd be nice! :) I cant remember all of them unfortunately :C
I hope you know that I haven't even started and im SO beyond addicted to this concept, lol.

It's a lot of fun - I played nearly every week for close to a year I think, and then real life caught up with me.

Anyways I'll send a message to Joe (who runs the FC website) and see if he can reset ya.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back