Fight Club - Round 149: Results are in!

Sounds good, thanks =]]]

I have a feeling im going to have a load of random photos <3. I love it! :D

I'm in! Just got done uploading.

I'm in! First time I've played in a long time - feels good!

And actually, it's the first time I've taken photos of something other than my kids in a long time. I miss that - I really ought to get out with my camera more. :)

And actually, it's the first time I've taken photos of something other than my kids in a long time. I miss that - I really ought to get out with my camera more. :)
I know what you mean. I haven't really touched a camera at all in the last week or two...
I even brought a camera to the store with me in case I saw something interesting. It stayed in my pocket the whole time.

After playing, I finished off a roll of 160S that's been in my camera for like a month and developed it.

So, I had a bit of a problem. I finish taking the pictures, I had roughly 25 minutes left, and the power went out. It only went out for like a second, but it was enough for my computer to go off and on. I had to restart the fight club and it gave me 60 minutes again, so I played for 25 minutes and uploaded everything. I understand this is sketchy, so I'm fine if you decide to disqualify me but, for what it is worth, I played fairly :( I'm still waiting for my pictures to show, so...i don't know, I just wanted to let you guys know what happened

Sounds understandable. I'm sure they'll let it slide.

Yeah no biggie Yerlem. Stuff happens. :)

Not sure what's going on but I've tried multiple times to upload my pics and when it gets to 100% I get an error of "incorrect captcha". I'll be emailing them to you instead.

I got incorrect captcha a couple of times. Turned out it was incorrect, I re-captched (sp?) and it worked the third time around

Not gunna make it this week, guys :( Fathers day snuck up on me!

I'll try to get in tonight, if the next round hasn't already started by then. I'd hoped to get it in this weekend, but life happened instead. ;) Sounds like we got several more players this time, so that's good! It means I don't stand a chance, but then that's not why I play.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back