Fight Club - Round 150: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Grip

Ernicus
Ernicus1501.jpg

PinkDoor
PinkDoor1501.jpg

libbettylou1010
libbettylou10101501.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1501.jpg

rlemert
7451464080_3a6826aac1_z.jpg

2. Out

Ernicus
Ernicus1502.jpg

PinkDoor
PinkDoor1502.jpg

libbettylou1010
libbettylou10101502.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1502.jpg

rlemert
7451467844_2ded1e0941_z.jpg

3. Degree

Ernicus
Ernicus1503.jpg

PinkDoor
PinkDoor1503.jpg

libbettylou1010
libbettylou10101503.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1503.jpg

rlemert
7451471782_ff1d70e875_z.jpg

4. Wish

Ernicus
Ernicus1504.jpg

PinkDoor
PinkDoor1504.jpg

libbettylou1010
libbettylou10101504.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1504.jpg

rlemert
7451475544_dccc4650fa_z.jpg

5. Distress

Ernicus
Ernicus1505.jpg

PinkDoor
PinkDoor1505.jpg

libbettylou1010
libbettylou10101505.jpg

haya.h
haya.h1505.jpg

rlemert
7451470930_522cfc7099_z.jpg

Last edited:
That one was kinda fun. I restricted myself to staying in the apt, and I wanted to practice using my speedlight. I ran out of time so a couple are dark and one way too contrasty, lol. Fun though...yay for fight club.

Well crap, I sent in the wrong edit for "wish" If I can email the one I meant to send, yay. If not, it's cool, it's not a huge deal, just something I noticed in review. I think anyway...it should have -1 at the end of the file name. I dunno. lol.

I'm making my first attempt at entering the fight club, and I wish I knew if I've been successful or not. The computer re-booted when I went to download my pictures from the camera, then I had trouble downloading and processing. I think I still fell within the grace period (the timer said 4:51 and was increasing), but I get to the "download in progress" page and the tab at the top of the browser just says "connecting..." I don't know if they were received, or if I'm just in limbo.

I just got back from vacation and I'm exhausted, so I'll update everything in the morning (including taking a look at the couple people that had some problems).

yay, I was wondering if we were gonna get updates today. :)

Does our total time (like when we finished) end when we hit upload or does it include the time the pictures actually took to load?

I'm making my first attempt at entering the fight club, and I wish I knew if I've been successful or not. The computer re-booted when I went to download my pictures from the camera, then I had trouble downloading and processing. I think I still fell within the grace period (the timer said 4:51 and was increasing), but I get to the "download in progress" page and the tab at the top of the browser just says "connecting..." I don't know if they were received, or if I'm just in limbo.

Well crap, I sent in the wrong edit for "wish" If I can email the one I meant to send, yay. If not, it's cool, it's not a huge deal, just something I noticed in review. I think anyway...it should have -1 at the end of the file name. I dunno. lol.

I sent both of you PMs with instructions.

Does our total time (like when we finished) end when we hit upload or does it include the time the pictures actually took to load?

That's a good question, and I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it ends when you hit upload. I'll ask Joe.

I had planned on getting everything updated this morning, but I underestimated how behind I was going to be at work after taking just two days off, so it's gonna have to wait until tonight - which gives Ernicus and rlemert a chance to fix their issues anyways. :)

EDIT: Moved the pics to the first post where they belong.

Last edited:
yay, pictures. I love this game. lol. I used this one to practice with my speedlight, although I did not have the sync cord for OCF but all are taken using the speedlight. Good stuff....

1. (Grip) haya.h
2. (Out)
rlemert
3. (Degree)
PinkDoor
4. (Wish)
PinkDoor
5. (Distress)
libbettylou1010 I absolutely love this photo. Poor puppy.

Really fun round - I love everyone's ideas!

1. Grip - Ernicus
2. Out - Ernicus

3. Degree - haya.h

4. Wish - haya.h

5. Distress - libbettylou1010

Most reactions

Back