Fight Club - Round 152: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Altitude

laleemcc
laleemcc1521.jpg

rlemert
rlemert1521.jpg

2. Rest

laleemcc
laleemcc1522.jpg

rlemert
rlemert1522.jpg

3. Wiggle

laleemcc
laleemcc1523.jpg

rlemert
rlemert1523.jpg

4. Multicolored

laleemcc
laleemcc1524.jpg

rlemert
rlemert1524.jpg

5. Distracted

laleemcc
laleemcc1525.jpg

rlemert
rlemert1525.jpg

animaniac888
animaniac8881525.jpg

Last edited:
i did not resize my entries. can i repost them?

No need to resize them, they'll be fine as-is.

As of right now we only have two players this week, so I'm going to leave this round open until next week unless we get at least one more player before 9pm PDT today (or if I get a chance to play myself).

As of right now we only have two players this week, so I'm going to leave this round open until next week unless we get at least one more player before 9pm PDT today (or if I get a chance to play myself).

Between the holiday (for US participants, at least) last week, summer vacations (in the northern hemisphere), and the really challenging topics (this was the toughest group of topics I've seen in my limited - 3 weeks - experience), I'm not surprised participation is so low.

Yay, we got a third player! I'll be updating everything a little later this evening. :)

First week I missed since I started, sorry I fail. Been pretty busy at work. I'll be definitely in next round. Looking forward to see what I missed, and I wanna try to shoot with my borrowed 50mm 1.4 manual focus lens.

So when I noticed that we had a third player, I went ahead and went through the update process, only to realize a little too late that the third player only submitted one photo. So, voting will be a little weird this week. Please vote even if you didn't play!

So when I noticed that we had a third player, I went ahead and went through the update process, only to realize a little too late that the third player only submitted one photo. So, voting will be a little weird this week. Please vote even if you didn't play!

Hi Brian,
Is voting usually for those who play only, with this round being an exception because of low participation? I have never played yet, but voted a couple of times.
Like others, found this forum recently but have been very busy with work, but I hope to play soon.

Thanks!
Edgar

Voting is always open to anyone that wants to vote!

Haha, I sucked in this round. The only photo I did manage to finish has terribly cliche black and white...argh.

No votes yet??? Bump bump bump. . .

1. Altitude - laleemcc
2. Rest - laleemcc
3. Wiggle - rlemert
4. Multicolored - rlemert
5. Distracted - animaniac888

Altitude - laleemcc
Rest - rlemert
Wiggle - laleemcc
Multicolored - rlemert
Distracted - animaniac888

Altitude - laleemcc
Rest - rlemert
Wiggle - laleemcc
Multicolored - laleemcc
Distracted - lalemcc (with my sympathies)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back