*** Fight Club *** Round 63 today, 2:00 EST

am i too late to join maybe this can help me look for better shots?

Clear your schedule for tomorrow afternoon.

We play every Sunday at 2pm (eastern time).

It's great fun, and it's a good exercise for creative thinking with a deadline.

ha ye i just realized and read the rules thanks

hopefully i can get creative with this and so many people on the beginner forum will start liking me more. not what aiming for but would be nice.

hoping it opens up my creativity! but i don't have all the special lighting that everyone else does. : (

but i don't have all the special lighting that everyone else does. : (

Don't worry about it.

Well all panic once we see the topics, lol!

The key is to not shoot the first thing that comes to mind for a given topic.
That's harder than it sounds though...

It helps to have photobucket (or whatever) open and waiting while you're shooting too - minutes count!

Usually, 1 or 2 topics will give me a good idea, and the others I'm just shooting something that fits.

It's a lot harder than it sounds. You should try it though. It's really fun.

The normal rules don't apply... You're under a deadline, and working with topics that you had no advance knowledge of, so it can be hard to come up with 5 good pictures...

I usually allot half the time for shooting, and half for PP/uploading.
I'm in panic mode if I'm not done shooting 40 minutes into it, lol.

but i don't have all the special lighting that everyone else does. : (

Don't worry about it.

Well all panic once we see the topics, lol!

The key is to not shoot the first thing that comes to mind for a given topic.
That's harder than it sounds though...

It helps to have photobucket (or whatever) open and waiting while you're shooting too - minutes count!

Usually, 1 or 2 topics will give me a good idea, and the others I'm just shooting something that fits.

It's a lot harder than it sounds. You should try it though. It's really fun.

The normal rules don't apply... You're under a deadline, and working with topics that you had no advance knowledge of, so it can be hard to come up with 5 good pictures...

I usually allot half the time for shooting, and half for PP/uploading.
I'm in panic mode if I'm not done shooting 40 minutes into it, lol.

ha ye well im terrible at pp so i wont waste ne time on that it's just uploading is a ***** for me cause i load in nef switch to jpeg and then upload to photobucket witch is usually really slow for me and plus i have siblings who use the comp alot so they may be on : /

is there always 5?

will you be disqualified if all 5 arent taken?

plus i have siblings who use the comp alot so they may be on : /
Well, the rule around here is - during Fight Club, nobody (but me) touches the computer, lol! It's only 1 hour - they'll get over it.

is there always 5?
Yes - always 5 topics.

Nope - if you can't come up with something for one of them, just post the ones you have.

plus i have siblings who use the comp alot so they may be on : /
Well, the rule around here is - during Fight Club, nobody (but me) touches the computer, lol! It's only 1 hour - they'll get over it.

is there always 5?
Yes - always 5 topics.

Nope - if you can't come up with something for one of them, just post the ones you have.

awesome im so excited ye my bro will be at work so only my sis i'll tell her to scram

Most reactions

New Topics

Back