***Fight Club*** Round 9 voting!

Voting is over!
Once again, Chiller stole the show with 26 votes, out highest number ever.

In second place was Artograph, with 11 votes

And in third, Chris of Arabia with 8 votes

The individual awards go to:
1. Hard times - Artograph (5 votes)
2. Blue - Chiller (8 votes)
3. Tension - Chris of Arabia (5 votes)
4. Release - Chiller (7 votes)
5. But I have a headache! - Chiller (5 votes)

Another good turnout this week. See you Sunday!

Well, I can't seem to get the edit post thing to work correctly, so I'll post it here. Somehow I miscounted, but it didn't affect the results.

Chiller - 29
Artograph - 12
Chris of Arabia - 9

I should add a brief apology for not voting for anyone, though I doubt the result would have been affected one way or another. For some reason I was having difficulty seeing all the photos last night and it didn't seem entirely appropriate to only vote for those that I could see. Better luck next week hopefully.

Wow!!! Thanks for the votes....and congrats to everyone!!!

:O)

Everyone deserves a big ol round of applause. :thumbup::thumbup: It was a great Fight Club last Sunday...lets do er again this Sunday.
Thank you all who voted . :D

congrats to the winners!!! awesome job everyone. I will sure be back next sunday!!!

Congrats Ciller... well deserved.

And to all those close contenders, I raise a glass.

Now, if I may make an observation and simultaneously, a disclaimer on this weeks votes.

Firstly the disclaimer.... my entry on #5 "But I have a Headache" has two objects meant to be considered as the subject. Let it be known that one of the objects is meant to be an act of responsibility and the other is merely for the FUN factor. :biggrin:

The observation is that while the guys weren't too keen to acknowledge the fact, the gals of TPF definetly have a clue....... AND I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINKS GIRLS......... cracks me up. :lmao:

Yes, you are all great at this! Thanks to those, select few, who voted for me :)

This week I'm going to prepare, take out all my weird stuff that might be good for pics, take my camera off RAW (to save time in PP) and set everything to bracket.

I am excited to try next weeks experment however, i may have a fixed lens camera, but that wont stop me from some of my shots have fun and good luck to all on this sundays fight club

I am excited to try next weeks experment however, i may have a fixed lens camera, but that wont stop me from some of my shots have fun and good luck to all on this sundays fight club
Welcome to the forum and Fight Club. First thing...have fun. :D No matter what you have to shoot with, it still takes pics. Looking forward to seeing you here Sunday.

Fight Club ROCKS!!!!

Talk about being under pressure to get the shot......

It is definitley as case of "the more the merrier".

Please invest.

Most reactions

Back