Fight Club - Round 92: Results are in!

Just got back from Greece so I missed it :(

Bad luck bruce282. Hope you get things sorted.

I should have checked this last night, I'll try to do a quick one real quick if no one objects.

Joe, thanks for extending the deadline for those of us who failed to remember to play on time this week. :) It seems like that definitely helped the participation in this instance.

Sorry guys, my main server in the development environment had a major failure. :gah:

I'm just now getting things back to normal.

Bruce
At least it wasn't production! :mrgreen:

But since the client hasn't ponied up the cash for the production side of the work, they use our development data as gospel. :x

Anyway

1. Wonderful-Goontz
2. Push------bentcountershaft
3. Flame-----HannanRebekah
4. Business--Orionsbyte
5. Duty------bentcountershaft

Nice job everyone.

Bruce

I think it's funny that bentcountershaft and I had the same idea for Wonderful... of all the topics to do that on... :lol: My wife wasn't home though, or else it would have been almost identical, save for the wedding album which was a nice touch.

Anyways, my votes:

1. Wonderful - bentcountershaft
2. Push - Goontz
3. Flame - bentcountershaft
4. Business - bentcountershaft
5. Duty - bentcountershaft

I tell you what, bent, your ability to not only come up with a good idea but also execute it really well, in such a short amount of time, continues to impress me.

Also, Hannah - I love the topics written on your hand in the flame shot! :lol:

I think it's funny that bentcountershaft and I had the same idea for Wonderful... of all the topics to do that on... :lol: My wife wasn't home though, or else it would have been almost identical, save for the wedding album which was a nice touch.
So weird. I almost did the exact same shot, too!

1. Wonderful - bentcountershaft
2. Push - bentcountershaft
3. Flame - HannahRebekah
4. Business - OrionsByte
5. Duty - bentcountershaft

Hannah - your 'flame' got my vote mainly because the topics written on your hand made me :lmao: Awesome.

We must all be lucky fellas. :)

We must all be lucky fellas. :)

I'm a lucky fella, no question there, but I have to admit the shot was her idea, kinda. I was out of time and still had "wonderful" to do and was clueless. She suggested doing just the rings and I thought we may as well do the stacked hand thing.

I tell you what, bent, your ability to not only come up with a good idea but also execute it really well, in such a short amount of time, continues to impress me.

Thanks, I think I get lucky a lot. I have a lot of junk laying around that I can grab quickly. I also only shoot in a few areas of my house where I know the light is decent and there aren't too many background distractions.

1. Wonderful - OrionsByte
2. Push - Goontz
3. Flame - Goontz
4. Business - HannahRebekah
5. Duty - OrionsByte0347AA46-A968-8EEB-D640-C17C55046F94

Bent, what's the product key and version number lookin' thing that is getting posted to the end of some of your messages?

Most reactions

Back