Fight Club - Round 94: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Check out the new schedule here.

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Whoa
Goontz
1019601259_q7heT-L.jpg

Innerfile
5020698797_1bc1bc776f_b.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_8876.jpg

2. Tow
Goontz
1019600976_emvuv-L.jpg

Innerfile
5020698929_1245b915ed_b.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_8841.jpg

3. Potato
Goontz
1019603034_ASUqr-L.jpg

Innerfile
5020699051_934a14bdcc_b.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_8865.jpg

4. Go
Goontz
1019605217_6YBu2-L.jpg

Innerfile
5021307264_31e40c0233_b.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_8844.jpg

5. Flow
Goontz
1019602792_gH8xu-L.jpg

Innerfile
5020698705_7e1f64db39_b.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_8860-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, those topics were really difficult for me. Hopefully others have an easier time. Good luck to all!

For inquisitive minds, I'm the special requester. I'll be gone tomorrow and all weekend on a backpacking and camping trip with a friend and Joe was kind enough to post the topics a bit early so I could play this week before I leave. Thanks again!

Joe, you said you're leaving the contest open in to Sunday evening, is that correct? I'll probably play tomorrow morning but if I oversleep it'd be nice to be able to do it in the afternoon (PST) instead.

Joe, you said you're leaving the contest open in to Sunday evening, is that correct? I'll probably play tomorrow morning but if I oversleep it'd be nice to be able to do it in the afternoon (PST) instead.

Nevermind, moot point - mine are in. :)

1. Whoa - Goontz
2. Tow - Goontz
3. Potato - Goontz
4. Go - Innerfile
5. Flow - Goontz

Goontz, how upset did your dogs get when you took them out for a walk just long enough to snap the picture? :lol:

I had a similar idea as yours for "potato"... five minutes after submitting the photos. I was gonna go all out though - asleep on the couch with the open bag of chips. :) Yours is still better than mine would have been.

1. Whoa - Goontz
2. Tow - Goontz
3. Potato - Goontz
4. Go - OrionsByte
5. Flow - Innerfile

Bruce

Goontz, how upset did your dogs get when you took them out for a walk just long enough to snap the picture? :lol:

I had a similar idea as yours for "potato"... five minutes after submitting the photos. I was gonna go all out though - asleep on the couch with the open bag of chips. :) Yours is still better than mine would have been.

:lmao::lmao: You have no idea. After walking them down the street for about 20 feet and then back into the house, they were thoroughly confused!

For "potato," I thought of the obvious right off the bat, but we happened to need to go grocery shopping really badly. We had nothing I could think of that was potato-related. Luckily I thought of that idea after a while and it came out alright for as little time as I had to spend on it by then.

Funny thing, I had put a CPL on for "tow," which was the first topic I shot, and apparently forgot to take it off until the very last topic I shot. It was suddenly very clear why i was needing to turn the flash power up so high (or even use it in some cases) once indoors again. :D

1. Whoa - Innerfile
2. Tow - OrionsByte
3. Potato - OrionsByte
4. Go - OrionsByte
5. Flow -OrionsByte

Last edited:
Whoa - Goontz
Tow - OrionsByte
Potato - Goontz
Go - OrionsByte
Flow - OrionsByte

nice topics; and tricky:) cheers!

I'm kind of glad I was too busy this weekend, those are some tough topics.

Whoa - Goontz
Tow - Goontz
Potato - Goontz
Go - OrionsByte
Flow - OrionsByte

Most reactions

Back