Fighter *a little blood*

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not real blood, but you know. Let me know what you guys think! If you want to see the whole set let me know, they are on my flickr but they are private.

You should see the other guy :)

IMG_6307editdesat.jpg

IMG_6305edit2desat.jpg

IMG_6357editdesat.jpg

IMG_6352editdesat.jpg

IMG_6364editdesat.jpg

IMG_6328editdesat.jpg

Really diggin' #3.

#1 is good also but I think the flash / light source is a bit harsh and I'm not sure that the fingertips would be bruised as opposed to the knuckles.

Nice series and I like your recent adventures. Keep it up!

Going back to #3, I like the grittiness of the colors and skin tones. There is that hot spot on your shoulder that could be lessened, but otherwise I think the tone you have set is right for the images. But I'm just a novice........

Technically these are the best shots I've seen you post on here hands down. They are nice and sharp - something I think has been lacking in some of your other posts. There are some hotspots from the flash but I dont think they are all that distracting. I like overall mood you created with the lighting and makeup. Great job and creative idea.

agree with the comments so far, your self portrait work keeps getting better by the day.....refining the technicals will improve them enormously and I mean that in terms of lighting and post production. There is another tog on here (Rabieshund) who has done similar set-ups, top quality work.

#6 has been added since my last view. Well done, I like this one as well.

Again, my preference would be to knock down the (3) hot spots on your nose (#6) and the spot on your tounge. The line down your nose and across your upper lip look fine and add to the overall IMO. I do like the way the beads of sweat glisten on your chest, but would think sweat would ne prevalent elsewhere as a matter of bodily functions (forehead, tops of shoulders, etc). Your processing is improving immensely.

Most reactions

Back