Fighting Horses

noname

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken this weekend, have a few more I'll post later...and sorry for the small size..photobucket decided to resize for me :)
http://gallamorephotography.ifp3.com

Horses6.jpg

It is a shame about the small size....... but the image looks great ;)

Thanks when I post the others later, I'll try and rpost a larger version...

When Photobucket deems a pic too large (no matter how much you yourself resized it beforehand), then there is no remedy, I'm afraid. And with this one it is a real shame.
It is a very good photo!

Wow.. These are awesome images. Something about the look on that horse in the second one , I just keep staring at. Nicely done.

great shots, definitely looks better bigger... :thumbup:

Yikes! Looks like you got pretty close!

Tell me your secret of how you could make Photobucket present a LARGER version of the photo!?!?! I resize mine to 600x400 before I upload them and if there are many leaves or many little things in the picture (i.e. lots of information), Photobucket will invariably downsize them even further). Did you load a larger version hoping for them to downsize THAT to a larger size (still giving them "room" to do their downsizing trick on the pics)?

(And why don't you have a name any longer - I know your name :wink: :wink:, A*****)

Well the first time I went to post I resized it in Irfanview...which I sized with the longest side at 650...then Photobucket resized b/c of the file size...so I went into Photoshop and used "Save for Web" and resized to 650 which makes the file size at around 100kb and therefore Photobucket leaves it alone :)

Most reactions

Back