What's new

Film Canister Key Chains For Sale

Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
764
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Show your love of photography with a film key chain!

They are only $3.00 US. Free shipping to the lower 48 but I am willing to ship world wide if you are willing to pay for the additional cost.

If you would like one, please let me know!

I have Fuji, Kodak, Lomography and a Polaroid

 
Not right now, but I may get one later. Very cool

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
 
unfortunately no Kodachrome ones.

Kodak Gold 200, Kodak Gold 400 and Portra 160 are the Kodaks I have available.
 
Picture is broke!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom