Unfortunately, when Canon dumped the old lens mount in 1987 in favor of the EOS mount, there was no compatibility between the FD mount and the newer autofocus mount. There was a very uncommon adapter made by Canon for a brief while, used mostly on very expensive telephotos lenses, which had a glass element in it and allowed FD mount lenses to operate on EOS bodies. The adapters were not popular, and had as I recall, a 1.3x telephoto factor associated with them.
The adapters were really uncommon. As in hens teeth uncommon. I've only seen one for sale, and I am sort of a lens adapter junkie. So, any Canon FD lenses you have are basically 'useless' on an EOS body unless they are used in a reversed mounting macro-type situation, or mounted in reverse on the front of a telephoto lens to get larger-than-life macro magnifications. On the other hand, Canon EOS bodies DO adapt well to the lenses from many other legacy 35mm systems, like M42, Leica R, Nikon F, Olympus-OM, etc, with limitations of course--like no AF, no programmed modes, no shutter priority mode, manual diaphragm control, etc.