Film Processing

Connie189

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone here know of a place that film can be sent to be processed and negatives returned, like in the old days?

Would anyone know what processors do with your property (film)?

Why is it so difficult to get your negatives back.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm in Madison, WI.... trying to move back to Chicago.

Color or B&W? B&W can be done at home with a small amount of equipment.
I recall using Wagreens for color a few years ago and was able to get my negs.

I use a place here in Provo, UT called Allens. they will also scan and upload to Dropbox (for a fee) for you. I’m pretty sure they would ship. From what I understand after they scan your negatives they shred them. (801)224-0006, call and see what they can do. they also have a 10 foot printer so can handle about anything you want to do.

You can send it to us here in St. Lou........ 314-968-3650 www.schillers.com

We offer color print and BW process. And we also do dropbox and will send you your negs back.

Camera Center of York.

Attachments

• CaCtrYor_Process_Order_Form_A.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
Dwaynes in Kansas. Famous for developing the last roll of Kodachrome. They are the destination in the movie Kodachrome. One of the best lines from the movie about film photography: People are taking more pictures now than ever before, billions of them. But there's no slides, no prints. They are just data, electronic dust.

I've been using The Darkroom in San Clemente, CA for years. In addition to posting my pics online so I can download them, they send my negatives. If I wish(I don't) they will also provide either a USB or CD of the pics. Prices are reasonable and they process a large number of different films.

Most reactions

Back