No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

I have a primefilm 1800u film scanner and I have hit a problem. I have all the original leads, cables, software. I have downloaded the "latest" drivers from www.scanace.com.

Now the problem. i have tried to install it on my Windows XP laptop but the original install disk tells me that it is not MS DOS compatable subsys 16k etc. So I d/l the "alleged" XP drivers, but this installs CyberViewX_SF on the lapttop and then when I try to connect it tells me that the scanner is not connected to check the thing is turned on, cables are connect or the manual. Hell I ain't Stoopid I been on computers longer than my kids ahve been alive. but still nothing .

I have emails the company involved and I am waiting a reply.

Anyone that has any ideas (not involving throwing the thing up the wall) please help ..... My hairs are rapdly dispappearing with me tearing them out.

Thanks
Neil.

Are you loading the correct TWAIN driver?

Nothing will load of the CD. This subsys thing pops up with it being a 16k windows pop-up.
There are drivers on the CD and included in the downloaded drivers set up.

But nothing works .. even searching the twain drivers on the CD and on the downloaded version and using the install hardware wizard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back