Please help

Cpotts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys and Gals,

Nice to meet you and be part of the community, I've been a lover of film photography for a long while now and currently have an obsession with Nikon film camera, landscape, street and portrait photography, and use a nikomat EL and love it. Apart from joining the discussions and gaining some knowledge I have a strange request and mission I have been trying to achieve for a while now and can't make ground.

It's in regards to concert photography, in particular photographs of Michael Jackson's History world tour in Brisbane in 1996. Obscure and difficult I know, bit I figure someone in the world must have photos of this tucked away, and I need to connect with that person wherever they are in the world.

This currently seems to be impossible and I'm looking for any leads and help from the photographic community I can get. So if anyone can please please assist me in any way in this impossible mission please reach out let me know.

Thanks so much for your time and pleased to meet you all.

Christopher

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of solid community knowledge of the art and science of photography here. Sorry, I can't help you in your quest, but good luck.

Welcome aboard. Maybe some of the music boards would have information.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back