film scanning software...

mine is a plustec 7200 on the way will be here Friday. Now im using the Minolta easy scan.... I have a couple of good third party ones, but they don't quite do what I want. I have one called arcsoft photo studio that came with the cannon I have. It isn't bad and I bought one called silver pilot that is pretty good at matching colors up but it is a pain to work with. I tried vuescan but I didn't much like it.

The scanner software seems to work as well. I haven't tried siver pilot yet so I don't know about it. I suppose I could just buy the key from somebody and download a shareware software if anybody knows of a good one.

If you have an editor that was bundled with your hp that doesn't require their driver it might work. If you want copies of mine let me know I'll be happy to cut you a cd.

I have the plustec flatbed but it didn't come with software. I have a canon that came with the arcsoft editor.. The minolta has a proprietary software so it would be useless.

I just looked at the HP disk and it's for a 3900 Series Hp ScanJet, which is what I have. The disk also has HP Photo & imaging software...if you feel this may work for you, I'll burn a disk and forward it to you.....

Most reactions

Back