Filter holder for Lee Filters Seven5 filters

AndrewD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.

I have the Lee Filters Seven5 system. I'm going on a road trip soon, and I will be doing quite a bit more hiking than usual. I want something safer to transport my filters in.

I prefer something with a solid exterior. However, given my lack of options, a soft exterior will do. I simply can't find anything.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
OP
AndrewD

AndrewD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lee's Seven5 are, I believe the same size as Cokin's 'P'; eBay is your friend!
Thank you for your reply.

As I understand it, Cokin P filters are 85x100mm (~ 3.5x4"). Seven5 filters are 75x90mm (~ 3x3.5"). That is not to say a Cokin P wallet could not hold Seven5 filters. I'm just unsure about them sliding around.

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
Huh, okay, I have to admit that I didn't actually check the numbers. I'm surprised Lee doesn't make a [very expensive] case.

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Hello.

I have the Lee Filters Seven5 system. I'm going on a road trip soon, and I will be doing quite a bit more hiking than usual. I want something safer to transport my filters in.

I prefer something with a solid exterior. However, given my lack of options, a soft exterior will do. I simply can't find anything.

Thank you for your help.

Multi-Filter Pouch - Part of the LEE Camera Filter Range

OP
AndrewD

AndrewD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.

Thank you for your help.

Multi-Filter Pouch - Part of the LEE Camera Filter Range

Lee's multi-filter pouch is made for their large filters, not their Seven5 filters. They don't seem to make one for their Seven5 filters.

Most reactions