Filter holder for Lee Filters Seven5 filters

AndrewD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello.

I have the Lee Filters Seven5 system. I'm going on a road trip soon, and I will be doing quite a bit more hiking than usual. I want something safer to transport my filters in.

I prefer something with a solid exterior. However, given my lack of options, a soft exterior will do. I simply can't find anything.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Lee's Seven5 are, I believe the same size as Cokin's 'P'; eBay is your friend!
Thank you for your reply.

As I understand it, Cokin P filters are 85x100mm (~ 3.5x4"). Seven5 filters are 75x90mm (~ 3x3.5"). That is not to say a Cokin P wallet could not hold Seven5 filters. I'm just unsure about them sliding around.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Huh, okay, I have to admit that I didn't actually check the numbers. I'm surprised Lee doesn't make a [very expensive] case.

Hello.

I have the Lee Filters Seven5 system. I'm going on a road trip soon, and I will be doing quite a bit more hiking than usual. I want something safer to transport my filters in.

I prefer something with a solid exterior. However, given my lack of options, a soft exterior will do. I simply can't find anything.

Thank you for your help.

Multi-Filter Pouch - Part of the LEE Camera Filter Range

Hello.

Thank you for your help.

Multi-Filter Pouch - Part of the LEE Camera Filter Range

Lee's multi-filter pouch is made for their large filters, not their Seven5 filters. They don't seem to make one for their Seven5 filters.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back