I am going to buy some filters for my lenses. I am assuming Tiffen is the best for the money? Any good places to purchase them? Im looking on ebay but I didnt know if there are any other places that have really good deals that everyone uses on here.
You'll get a ton of "opinions" on this subject. As for brand, I would personally not use anything but B+W or Heliopan. Best glass, best construction (brass).
Only filters I recommend are a circular polarizer (a necessity imo) and (perhaps) a grad ND. Best solution for the NDs are the square filter systems by Lee or Cokin.
This place has some very good prices if you're willing to wait a bit. Shipping takes a couple of weeks. I've used them twice and I know many people on the Canon forum have purchased from them. Personally I get the Hoya HD but there are other good ones. Just sending you this link for some good competitive pricing.