Filter System???

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Santa thinks I've been very good this year and would like to bring me a filter system. I'd like a stackable filter system of medium to good quality. All my lenses are 77mm.

Mainly I'd like to start with a circular polarizer and ND, then move into grads and such later as budget permits. I've looked at the LEE system and was impressed but it seems hard to find. If you have any links to good starter kits that would be appreciated.

Lee is an English company. I don't know how big their production facility is.

LEE Filters Worldwide: Central Way, Walworth Business Park, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5AN, U

Their filter holding system is well worth tracking down.

That's way I thought, Keith. Sucks that they are so tough to find. None of my dealers in Oregon carry it because they said their shipping takes too long and is not dependable.

Last edited:
I don't know Rotanimod, I could have sworn I saw your name on the naughty list. I could be wrong, but that is pretty rare. :)

You wrote
stackable. And then I would not choose for
cokin but for Lee filters. Cokin have a deserved reputation for colour casts (certainly with their "P" system)
I received my filters within three days form England. (I live in the Netherlands)

Lee filters are generally considered top of the line, the problem that they've a much higher market demand than they can produce for. So generally if you want Lee you've got to do do a bit of shopping around to find out who has what in stock.

Most reactions

Back