I like the shadows you have, but am not too keen on the tilt. I think it might look better if the tilted aspect were done away with. I like the overlapping of the filter rings.
As to the correct name of these devices-- I class what you have shown as close-up filters most of the time, since low-cost single-glass ones like these are single-element and use only ONE type of glass. To me, a close-up lens uses TWO types of glass, like crown glass and flint glass, and thus correctly focuses two colors of light to a single point of common focus, and that makes an achromatic lens; the Canon 250D and 500D are two-element doublets,and as such are more properly termed "close-up lenses". And they are priced as such, at around $140 for a 77mm model. The advantage of a two-element Canon close-up lens is a much better optical performance than with a cheapie, without all the color fringing so commonly seen with single element filters like those shown.
To me, a cheap, single glass, thin, filter-ring mounted device like these Vivitars is a close-up filter. A high-quality, two-element, achromatically corrected Canon 500D is a "close-up lens". At least, that's the way I mentally frame this subject.