What's new

Final Approach - Gulfstream

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Here is one that I took out at the end of the runway on my way home from work.

I don't know if I should leave the palm in the lower left corner there.

This is a C-37 in the Air Force or a G-5 in the corporate world.

link:
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p612163190/?photo=476605328

p476605328-4.jpg


Any thoughts?

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com
 
I think I'd take out the palm. I like the colors and the starburst off the wing.
 
I agree with Tangerini... this is an excellent pic, except for that palm.
 
nice shot but a C-17 would of been better ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom