Canoncan TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 42 Location Whitby,Ontario,Canada. Sep 10, 2005 #1 Well most of the Monarchs have moved on on their migration and I thought I would post this last one. Which is the last shot I took.
Well most of the Monarchs have moved on on their migration and I thought I would post this last one. Which is the last shot I took.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #2 Very nice and vibrant. Eric
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #3 Beautiful, love the colors!
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #4 Beautiful detail and bokeh! lovely colors also i love the way you can see the detail in the leaf next to the monarch with that sweet sunlight shining on it Thank you for sharing :thumbsup:
Beautiful detail and bokeh! lovely colors also i love the way you can see the detail in the leaf next to the monarch with that sweet sunlight shining on it Thank you for sharing :thumbsup:
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #5 Wow That is a lovely shot Vibrant colours. Thanks for sharing.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #6 brilliant detail Canoncan, the dof is awesome, and exposure perfect.. awesome capture!