Final Showing Set?

It's a very strong set, and I am so happy for you! :)

I will be different and say the purple image isn't bothering me a bit - I like having a lil' pop of something different thrown in there! You like it, and others will, too. It fits your overall theme, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's a lovely group of images, and you should have a blast!

Thanks so much Terri :lovey:
I'm definitely learning a lot as I go along! I goofed on the image sizes when I upsized them for printing so he called me yesterday to give me the opportunity to fix them, PHEW!! They are all printed and now off to get the canvasses stretched and two put on plaques float mounted (purple chaos and fenceline). AND I just ordered my business cards! woot!! Just have to finalize pricing and finish my bio/info on the Fine Art in Motion and tags for the images. I'm finally getting there :)

So exciting! Good luck!!

I like the water image quite a bit. Overall, I think a collection of these images printed and displayed together will make a very strong showing. Great job on this entire, entire endeavor Judi, going all the way back to Day One.

Thanks so much Terri :lovey:
I'm definitely learning a lot as I go along! I goofed on the image sizes when I upsized them for printing so he called me yesterday to give me the opportunity to fix them, PHEW!! They are all printed and now off to get the canvasses stretched and two put on plaques float mounted (purple chaos and fenceline). AND I just ordered my business cards! woot!! Just have to finalize pricing and finish my bio/info on the Fine Art in Motion and tags for the images. I'm finally getting there :)

You go, Bunny! :boogie: You have tons of support here - I only wish I lived closer so I could walk through and see the final set. Sounds like it's going to look perfect!

Thanks so much Wade, Derrel and Terri!
Derrel, thank you for keeping me grounded when I've flown a little too far off center!

Well, business cards are here (woot!) and I have 4 metal prints on the way through Posterjack, I checked Bay Photo but alas shipping would have sucked, Posterjack offers free shipping within Canada on orders over X and I was definitely over X lol

These are the final prints ordered all float mounted....

Purple Chaos. by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Fenceline12x12-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

In the Dead of Winter by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_0046bw-11 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Aw! Not weird at all, it means a lot to me! Thanks Jaca! :lovey:

Most reactions

Back