Finally a male senior

Rosy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a great time shooting this young man, great personality. Found an abandoned warehouse, totally cool

please cc

Attachments

• smallDSC9129 copy.jpg
    smallDSC9129 copy.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 165
  • smallDSC9176 copy.jpg
    smallDSC9176 copy.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 168
  • smallDSC9186 copy.jpg
    smallDSC9186 copy.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 159
  • smallDSC9198 copy.jpg
    smallDSC9198 copy.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 169
Where was your flash? The light seems just a little flat to me.

I want those Jordans.

ocf with a softbox 15x15, camera right
didn't want to get too dramatic with lighting since mom wanted a basic shoot
also - i've noticed that darker skinned models have a more shiny effect when i give that side of face too much light
what do you do?

Last edited:
I would too, some of the Jordan's are going for a small mint these days.
Lol! My favorites are almost any of the 11's and a few pairs of 13's. Mine stay in a box and never see rain or ill weather.

I want those Jordans.
my son said they go for $1000
dunno
:eek:

Yea I'd rather wait for a re release than to pay that much. Most I've paid was $300 lol...... Get a fast computer and know the launch date and time... Get payment situation all set and get it as fast as it drops. Easy :)
My brother-in-law is into shoes, and I've seen him (and tried to stop him) from paying several hundred. I had no idea sneakers were going for a thousand plus.

But, people collect all sorts of things, so I can appreciate it from that perspective.

I want those Jordans.
my son said they go for $1000
dunno
:eek:

Yea I'd rather wait for a re release than to pay that much. Most I've paid was $300 lol...... Get a fast computer and know the launch date and time... Get payment situation all set and get it as fast as it drops. Easy :)
My brother-in-law is into shoes, and I've seen him (and tried to stop him) from paying several hundred. I had no idea sneakers were going for a thousand plus.

But, people collect all sorts of things, so I can appreciate it from that perspective.
Yea, 300 my limit. Anything more and I'd rather put the money into the house.

also - i've noticed that darker skinned models have a more shiny effect when i give that side of face too much light
what do you do?
Makeup.

Also, I notice that in one photo, the shadows seem to be fairly level with the body part that casts it. I think positioning the light higher would add some depth to your lighting without making it too dramatic, and would also be very flattering to him because it would contour his cheekbones and really highlight his good bone structure.

what do you do?
Makeup.

Also, I notice that in one photo, the shadows seem to be fairly level with the body part that casts it. I think positioning the light higher would add some depth to your lighting without making it too dramatic, and would also be very flattering to him because it would contour his cheekbones and really highlight his good bone structure.
Thank you Dan. Appreciate your feedback

Most reactions

Back