indeedies
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2009
- Messages
- 448
- Reaction score
- 4
- Location
- Tacoma, WA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
After trying this on my own and failing I did some searching and realized my mistake. Who knew you needed a second flash to expose the background
. Anyway, hoping for some critique on what to do in the future. This was a self portrait so hoping when I do this for the family this weekend I can get some better.
Now to completely expose myself as a noob here are the specs of this shot: 1/200 sec, F5.0, shot with the D90 and Sigma 28-70 2.8 and an ISO of 3200. I've never really messed with ISO before and when I was practicing yestereday forgot to turn it down before shooting today. Just one more thing to add to my notebook of "Stupid things to check before you push the shutter button".
Please be honest with your critiques. This forum has helped me a ton so far and I'm hoping to get better.
Thanks everyone!!
. Anyway, hoping for some critique on what to do in the future. This was a self portrait so hoping when I do this for the family this weekend I can get some better.
Now to completely expose myself as a noob here are the specs of this shot: 1/200 sec, F5.0, shot with the D90 and Sigma 28-70 2.8 and an ISO of 3200. I've never really messed with ISO before and when I was practicing yestereday forgot to turn it down before shooting today. Just one more thing to add to my notebook of "Stupid things to check before you push the shutter button".
Please be honest with your critiques. This forum has helped me a ton so far and I'm hoping to get better.
Thanks everyone!!

